Thursday 21 September 2017

This Slay queens are funny at times




*MY SHORT STORY*

*WHEN YOUR DRESSING BECOMES AN INCONVENIENCE*

I sat with a young girl in the Keke this morning, the kind they call *'slay queen.'* She has a condom tight sleeveless top with a very skimpy red velvet material skirt which is very short. All the while we were in the Keke, she kept on pulling and pulling to make sure the upper part of her laps isn't showing.

In fact, if not that I was a good boy, I would have taken a careless look and feast my eyes on her white panties(don't even ask me how I knew that she was putting on white pantsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚).

So we alighted at the same bus stop, I paid, she did the same. She gave the driver #1000 and received #950 in return. She left in a seemingly hurry, pretending to have an important appointment to catch up with. But I am quite sure she wasn't comfortable with the stares of the bike men, she was hurrying to escape their seductively mischievous looks, I was following from behind, not trailing shaa(before you start thinking something else).

While she hurried away, she was fumbling with her purse, I guess she was trying to place the balance the driver gave her securely safe into her purse. Then it happened, #500 note slipped from her hand and fell on the ground.

Gbagam! Yawa don gas, Kasala don burst! Since I started writing down this story until now, she was still looking around, staring in all four cardinal directions. Just like the psalmist said in Psalm 121, she was looking up to the mountain to know the best posture to take while picking her money from the ground.

Well, I wasn't in a hurry, I decided to spend sometime and watch her as she demystify the mystery. And the bike men, hehehehehe, they too surrounded her just the same way mountains surround Jerusalem. Aunty, Shebi you don't have good clothes to wear?, Odimma. You must expose that your inner self today or forfeit your #500 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

At a point, she was looking at me somehow, giving me signs to help her pick the money. Haba, see this one ooo. Me that Karma has decided to use against you sef, you're here wanting me to disappoint Miss Karma Bitch. It won't work for you nne.

Finally, she couldn't risk her showing us her ass and picking up her money, I guess she is still a learner in the *slay queen academy,* she still has some *Spirit of Shame and Timidity.* She left her money and walked away. She sacrificed her half a thousand Naira on the *Altar of Nudity and Indecency.*

Well, when I was still in the seminary, Our Rector always say that wasting something is a sin, be it food, wine, money, even common water. He always advised us not to waste or encourage wastage and I didn't want to be called a sinner anytime soon. While she walked away, I kukuma picked up the money and went my own way too. I don't support wasting, I want to go to heaven jare.

Una Good Afternoon oooo......for more stories and jokes visit laughtertheater.blogspot.com

No comments:

Laughter Theater: This Slay queens are funny at times

<a href="http://laughtertheater.blogspot.com/2017/09/this-slay-queens-are-funny-at-times.html?spref=bl">Laughter Theater: Th...